- This event has passed.
CIM Training: Course Proposals
October 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Description: Staff from the University Registrar’s Curriculum Team and the Office of Undergraduate Curricula have scheduled workshops for users who want to learn more about the CIM Courses module. These workshops are specifically tailored for new users from departments/schools that are planning to submit undergraduate and/or graduate course proposals this year. But current users who want a refresher training on the CIM Courses module are more than welcome to register!
Topics covered include:
- How to access and search in CIM-Courses
- Propose a new course
- Edit an active course
- Deactivate a course
- Preview workflow steps (and users) for your department/school
- How to add/edit/remove users
- Overview of the CIM-Course forms and required fields
Training Request Form:
- Use the CIM Courses Training request form to save a seat.
*** Registered users will receive a Zoom link via email before the scheduled event.