- This event has passed.
CIM Training: Program Proposals
October 4, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Description: Staff from the University Registrar’s Curriculum Team and the Office of Undergraduate Curricula have scheduled workshops for users who want to learn more about the CIM Programs module. These workshops are specifically tailored for new users from departments/schools that are planning to submit undergraduate program changes this year. But current users who want a refresher training on the CIM Program module are more than welcome to register!
Topics covered include:
- How to access and search in CIM-Courses
- Preview workflow steps (and users) for your department/school
- How to add/edit/remove users
- Overview of the CIM-Program form and required fields
- How to edit CIM-Program requirements, including:
- Adding or removing courses from a list
- Adding footnotes
- Referencing cross-listed courses
- Adding/editing a Sample Plan
- Creating headings using the UNC Catalog style guide
- How to add additional supporting documents to the proposal
Training Request Form:
- Use the CIM Program Management Training request form to save a seat.
*** Registered users will receive a Zoom link via email before the scheduled event.