Internship: SPCL 493
SPCL 493 Application Form:
Before completing this form you should discuss the possibility of earning credit through your academic major. Students completing SPCL 493 will earn one pass/fail credit.
NOTE: SPCL 493 does not count toward any graduation requirement (EE or otherwise).
To be eligible to register for SPCL 493, you must:
- Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Have already been offered an internship
- Be required by the company to earn credit
- Complete all required steps prior to beginning the experience and prior to the dates given below
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email you will receive after submitting this form
All required steps must be completed by July 1 for summer internships and the 4th Friday of the semester for fall/spring internships.
You are required to write a learning objectives statement (approximately 1 page in length) and upload it to the application form below. A guide to writing your learning objectives statement is available here.