Online Learning Contract Manager (OLCM)
This online tool is used to manage the submission and approval process for undergraduate independent study learning contracts. The online form includes the same elements as the independent study learning contract paper forms. The College is piloting the tool for the following academic units and courses.
- African, African American, and Diaspora Studies: AAAD 293, 396, 691H, and 692H.
- American Studies: AMST 396, 493, 691H, and 692H; FOLK 495, 496, 691H, and 692H.
- Art History: ARTH 293, 396, 595, 691H, 692H
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies: ASIA 496 and 691H, ARAB 496, CHIN 496, HNUR 496, JAPN 496, KOR 496
- Communication: COMM 396, 496, 596, 693H, 694H
- Computer Science: COMP 293, 393, 495, 496, 691H, 692H (effective for the fall 2018 term)
- English and Comparative Literature: ENGL 396 and 495; CMPL 496.
- Environment, Ecology, and Energy: ENEC 393, 395, 396, 493, 693H, 694H (effective for the fall 2018 term)
- Geography: GEOG 295, 296, 493, 691H, 692H (effective for the spring 2019 term)
- Geological Sciences: GEOL 395, 691H, 692H (effective for the spring 2019 term)
- Global Studies: GLBL 193 and 196
- History: HIST 493, 495, 496
- Linguisitics: LING 395, 495, 496, 691H, 692H (effective for the spring 2019 term)
- Political Science: POLI 193, 395, 396, 693H
- Psychology and Neuroscience: PSYC 395
Students: Please be sure to have an initial consultation with a faculty advisor before submitting a learning contract. If you have questions about the process, please contact the department’s independent study coordinator or student services manager. Do not submit a request for courses that are not listed above. For help with the submission of an online learning contract, please see the following documentation: OLCM Student Help
Instructors: Please review the contract carefully. You have the option to make edits and/or recycle the form back to the student. If approved, the form is routed to the department’s independent study coordinator for review and approval. For help with the supervisor review and approval of an online learning contract, please see the following documentation: OLCM Faculty Help
Independent study coordinators: Some departments have more than one coordinator; in these cases, be sure to review only the contracts for the courses to which you are responsible. For help with the coordinator review and approval of an online learning contract, please see the following documentation: OLCM Coordinator Help
Course Schedulers: For help with the scheduling process, please see the following documentation: OLCM Scheduler Help