Online archives for the Undergraduate Bulletin (renamed Undergraduate Catalog, effective fall 2016), beginning fall 1997 and forward, are available here.
Undergraduate Bulletins (dating from 2016-2017 and prior) are available in the North Carolina Collection, Wilson Library.
For all official transcripts you will need to contact the Office of the University Registrar.
Office of Undergraduate Curricula Email Announcements
Office of Undergraduate Curricula Memos
Memo Regarding ENGL 105 (October 2018)
- Independent Study Task Force: Final Report
- Review of the 2006 Making Connections Curriculum: Final Report
- Making Connections Curriculum Report, approved by Faculty Council on April 25, 2003: Final Report
The (pre-2006) Undergraduate Perspectives Curriculum
Included below are various documents and reports related to the pre-2006 undergraduate Perspectives Curriculum.
- Description of the Perspectives Curriculum
- Arts and Sciences Perspectives course list
- General College Perspectives course list
- Cultural Diversity course list
- Comparing the Perspectives Curriculum with the Making Connections Curriculum
Administrative Boards of the General College and College of Arts and Sciences: Agendas and Minutes
Other documents available upon request.